We are joined here by Ben Ivey, CEO and founder of The Entrepreneur Lifestyle and international speaker and mentor, who specialises in helping overwhelmed entrepreneurs to live great lifestyles whilst boosting their business success, as well as training lifestyle coaches in coaching skills, knowledge and business strategies through his company, Lifestyle Coach Academy.
We discuss working smarter rather than busier in order to avoid getting overwhelmed and stressed out to the point that your work causes you more distress than enjoyment, breaking down daunting end goals into smaller steps and daily aims that are easier to acknowledge and tackle, and looking at imposter syndrome across various degrees of success and how to differentiate between who you are and what you are doing to overcome it.
When it comes to avoiding burnout, a big factor is being sustainable with your time and energy; don’t work so hard that you burn tomorrow’s energy today. Take the time to slow down and appreciate what you have and what you have achieved, rather than just rushing to the destination and ignoring the journey.
- Mental Health in Entrepreneurs
- Avoiding Feeling Overwhelmed
- Entrepreneurship as a Vehicle
- Avoiding Imposter Syndrome
- Adaptability as an Entrepreneur
- Ben Ivey – The Entrepreneur Lifestyle CEO and Founder, International speaker and mentor & Lifestyle Coach trainer.
- How do you prepare for the reality and risks of entrepreneurship?
- How do you stay sane as an entrepreneur?
- How do you figure out your goals?
- How do you stop your mind from wandering and procrastinating?
- What are 5 top tips for public speaking?
An Interesting Point
- We compare different approaches to entrepreneurship and business mentality across different countries and cultures, and an important attribute that all entrepreneurs should adopt is the ability to build relationships and genuine connections in both your business and general life so that even if your business venture or a certain aspect of your life fails, these connections will allow you to access new opportunities that you wouldn’t otherwise have.
Learn more about Ben’s 6 figure coaching practice online here.