I’ve always been intrigued by the notion of thought leadership, I’ve always wondered if every entrepreneur is in some shape or form a thought leader because they are actively looking to shape the world around them.
I therefore seized the opportunity to talk to Christopher Fox from Syncresis a company that specializes in helping business leaders become thought leaders.
It turns out that in order to be a thought leader, you need to do more than give the odd presentation!
In this podcast Christopher and I talk about:
- What is meant by thought leadership
- What it takes to become a thought leader
- How you know if you have truly become one or not
- What the point of becoming one is
- How you can start reshaping the way you communicate in order to be seen as a thought leader