In this podcast we talk with Mark Herschberg, MIT Instructor, Fractional CTO and author of The Career Toolkit.
What you will learn from this podcast
Mark and Bhairav talk through:
- Is a career path still relevant in this day and age?
- For older employees, how should they look at their careers?
- Should you be a generalist or a specialist in your career?
- What is the difference between management vs leadership?
- What is more important when you start a new business – leadership or management?
- What are the traits of a good negotiator?