Seeking growth-minded individuals to join our team as we foster long-term partnerships with clients and support their business growth.
Atom CTO employee benefits
Good work-life balance
Workstation equipment provided
High employee satisfaction and retention
Equal opportunities employer
Rewards and team recognition
Don’t just take our word for it! This what our lovely employees say
Senior DotNet Developer
Atom CTO is looking to hire an experienced, proactive Full Stack .NET developer who is motivated and strives for excellence by constantly learning and improving development skills, and keeps pace with the latest technologies. If you are a seasoned code writer, happy to work in a remote environment with a multi-cultural team, and you think we can learn a thing or two from you, then you just might be what we need.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work as part of a highly motivated, distributed team of experts.
- Write high quality, modular, reusable, performant and well documented code.
- Design software solutions based on business requirements.
- Create pixel perfect UIs based on designs from our talented designers.
- Coordinating with other teams and team members to integrate systems.
- Managing your own time and reporting your progress.
Qualification and Requirements
- Min. 6 years experience building .NET web applications.
- Experience integrating with third party services like Twilio, OAuth, Firebase etc.
- Comfortable working with AJAX, MVC, MVVM, JSON, XML, CSS.
- Good to have knowledge on nopCommerce.
- Ability to test your own code and write automated tests for frozen features.
- Comfortable working in small, agile teams.
- Result oriented attitude.
- Strong communicator and team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to learn new and emerging technologies
Senior Flutter Developer
- Designing, developing, testing, maintaining, and deploying software in the Flutter framework and Dart language.
- Developing user interface components and implementing them by following well-known Flutter / Dart workflows and practices.
- Communicating with Client and Business Analyst to implement business and project objectives.
- Code review of team members’ commits as part of CI/CD cycle.
- Participate in testing, quality assurance and bug fixes as part of the CI/CD cycle.
- 5+ years of experience developing mobile apps natively in iOS and/or Android..
- Good understanding of state management, Flutter flavors and app architecture.
- Strong communications and consultative skills. Self-initiated and proactive.
- Experience in a remote software development environment.
- Experience with building apps and software for consumer goods is a bonus.
- Degrees in software engineering, computer science, or software development are a plus.
Senior Angular Developer
- Designing and developing web applications using Angular framework, HTML, CSS, and TypeScript.
- Collaborating with product managers, UX/UI designers, and backend developers to translate requirements into technical specifications and implement innovative solutions.
- Leading and mentoring a team of Angular developers, providing guidance, code reviews, and technical expertise.
- Ensuring the performance, scalability, and security of Angular applications.
- Implementing responsive designs and optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Writing high-quality, maintainable, and reusable code following best practices and industry standards.
- Conducting code reviews and providing constructive feedback to maintain code quality.
- Identifying and resolving technical issues and bugs in a timely manner.
- Collaborating with QA engineers to implement comprehensive testing strategies, including unit testing and end-to-end testing.
- Over four years of software engineering experience
- Experience in developing and delivering single page, web-based applications based on Angular
- Good understanding of design patterns and best practices in the development
- Good knowledge of modern build pipelines and tools (CI/CD)
- Comprehensive understanding of web applications, software frameworks
- Ability to continuously provide and receive feedback
- Good self-organization and researching ability
- Good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- A drive to continuously improve
- A team player mindset
- Good eye for UI design implementation