We decided to give Bhairav a break for this episode so there is a new voice behind the mic, I (Sam) talk to Tobias Günther, a native Stuttgarter, entrepreneur, soup chef and the CEO of Fournova, the creators of Git Tower, www.gittower.com. It’s a bit of a monster podcast as we cover:
- Switching gears from running a software consultancy to creating a software product
- Effectively running a remote team
- Starting a business in Germany compared to the U.K.
- The startup scene in Stuttgart
- Inviting entrepreneurs over for soup
Fournova are currently running a public beta for their up and coming release of Git Tower which you can apply for access, for free, here www.git-tower.com/public-beta-2018