This podcast features Frank Oelschlager from Ten Mile Square. Frank is a veteran of the tech industry and is himself a serial entrepreneur with four successful exits. In this podcast we talk with Frank about his vast experience in creating, launching and scaling products and what all founders / business owners need to know about product development and how to do it the right way.
What you will learn from this podcast
Frank and Bhairav talk through:
- What are the important things to keep in mind when you are designing a product
- Technical debt and how to deal with it
- Teasing out what features are most valuable to your customer
- How much you should automate early on
- When should you customise your product for a customer
- The role of a CTO in an early stage business
- What is more important design or usability?
- How you should organise your team
- The value of a product owner
- Do you really need to scale a tech team?
Why you should listen to this podcast
Starting a business and building a product consists of a great deal of trial and error. Failure costs money, time and resources and the aim of this podcast is to provide you with some guidance on how to develop products the right way, based on decades of experience.
If you have an idea you want to launch, are trying to find product market fit or are looking to scale something you have built then this podcast will provide you with invaluable insights into the product development process. This podcast will be especially useful for non-techie founders that need to understand the role tech plays in product development.