In this podcast we welcome back author, mentor, speaker Jan Cavelle who has written a new book called Start for Success. This book takes learnings from hundreds of entrepreneurs and business owners and gives readers advice on everything from the reasons people start businesses to hiring and staying up to date with the latest trends.
What you will learn from this podcast
Jan and Bhairav talk through:
- The reasons why entrepreneurs start their own business
- The importance of having a “meaningful” mission and vision
- The type of mindset you need to be a successful entrepreneur
- What the difference between a coach and a mentor is
- Are incubators and accelerators really worth the time and effort?
- Why do VCs get a bad rap?
- How HR and hiring can shape your business and its culture
Why you should listen to this podcast
If you are thinking of starting a business or even if you are in the middle of running one, this book will give you fresh insights and real world experiences and “war stories” from successful entrepreneurs.
This books contains a wealth of tips and tricks that will be helpful to business owners at whatever stage they are at in their journey